Not much can be heard about South Granville but still it’s a good location because it’s just 20+ kilometres away from the Sydney central business district and there are good parks here such as Duck River Reserve and Ray Marshall Reserve.
Electrician South Granville
Great thing here is that every resident and business has easy access to professional electrical services whether it’s a convenient appointment or an emergency call out. We offer 24/7 emergency electrical services and take care of installations, inspections and upgrades as well. For your reference, here are some of the things we do:
- Repair of power points, lighting controls, wires, switchboards and other electrical components
- Safety switches and surge protection (both in residential and commercial structures)
- Partial and full house rewiring including switchboard upgrades
- Proper TV installation and secure mounting
- Phone points, emergency lighting, sensor lights, smoke alarms
- Data installations (we are licensed to carry out all Phone, Data, ADSL, Cat5e, Cat 6, Coax, TV and wireless installations)
- Essential and decorative lighting installation (indoor and outdoor)
- Bathroom exhaust fans, ceiling fans
- Smart energy saving solutions
- Electrical safety inspections & maintenance
- Scheduled maintenance of power outlets, lighting systems, generators, surge protectors and power factor correction units
- Electrical testing & tagging
- Thermal imaging to prevent switchboard failure during peak usage hours
Our residential and commercial electricians ensure quality installations and meet the highest safety standards. Whether the job is big or small, Tiger Electrical is the one to call.
Level 2 electrician South Granville
Our licensed and insured electricians also handle Level 2 electrical work including the following:
- Connecting or disconnecting a property to or from the power network (for residential, commercial or industrial purposes)
- Prompt repair and troubleshooting if anything goes wrong with the power network services connecting to your property (e.g. storms, damaged underground or overhead service lines)
- UV damage and defect notice repair service
- New meter installation and configuration
- Tiger Tails installation (effective visual aid in the prevention of electrical accidents on residential and commercial sites)
- Temporary builder’s service for building sites
- All work related to the repair, installation and maintenance of electric poles, pillars and brackets
These kinds of tasks require technical expertise and qualification which the Tiger Electrical team already has. Individual clients and contractors choose our team because of our fast action and professional approach to doing business (complete each job on time and on budget).
Contact us today and let’s discuss your requirements. Whether it’s an emergency or a scheduled appointment we’ll always be ready to listen to you and take action right away.