If you’re looking for the basics Sefton have them all including schools (Sefton Infants School, Sefton High School), transport infrastructure (Sefton railway station), commercial area (Sefton Growers Market) and sport and recreation facilities (Jensen Oval, Sefton Golf Course). Although the suburb is 20+ kilometres away from the Sydney central business district, Sefton is still a good place to live in because all the basics are already here.
Electrician Sefton 24/7
It’s also the case when it comes to professional electrical services because of our fast approach here at Tiger Electrical. No matter where you are in Sefton and no matter what time you call, we can send an electrician to your home or business right away. We understand that electrical issues and shutdowns are major inconveniences, which is why we’re always fast to act whether it’s a small outlet repair or a full overhaul of the structure’s wiring.
Our residential and commercial electricians do the following:
- Repair of power points, lighting controls, wires, switchboards and other electrical components
- Safety switches and surge protection (both in residential and commercial structures)
- Partial and full house rewiring including switchboard upgrades
- Proper TV installation and secure mounting
- Phone points, emergency lighting, sensor lights, smoke alarms
- Data installations (we are licensed to carry out all Phone, Data, ADSL, Cat5e, Cat 6, Coax, CCTV, TV and wireless installations)
- Essential and decorative lighting installation (indoor and outdoor)
- Bathroom exhaust fans, ceiling fans
- Smart energy saving solutions
- Electrical safety inspections & maintenance
- Scheduled maintenance of power outlets, lighting systems, generators, surge protectors and power factor correction units
- Electrical testing & tagging
- Thermal imaging to prevent switchboard failure during peak usage hours
Electrical systems along with the performance and safety requirements are getting more complex. Our licensed and insured electricians keep up with all that through regular training to ensure safe and proper installations.
Level 2 electrician Sefton
Our team also regularly handles complex Level 2 electrical work including the following:
- Connecting or disconnecting a property to or from the power network (for residential, commercial or industrial purposes)
- Prompt repair and troubleshooting if anything goes wrong with the power network services connecting to your property (e.g. storms, damaged underground or overhead service lines)
- UV damage and defect notice repair service
- New meter installation and configuration
- Tiger Tails installation (effective visual aid in the prevention of electrical accidents on residential and commercial sites)
- Temporary builder’s service for building sites
- All work related to the repair, installation and maintenance of electric poles, pillars and brackets
Through the years we’ve already handled residential, commercial and even industrial assignments. Contact us today if you wanted to ensure a professional electrical service.