Although the suburb’s name came from a circular valley nearby (actually located in Belfield), Punchbowl is fast rising because of the future residential and commercial development in the area.
Whether it’s due to adjacent developments or spreading the progress so the City won’t be too crowded, Punchbowl will continue to be an interesting suburb to its 20,000+ and growing population. The major road links to the suburb (Canterbury Road and Punchbowl Road) allow getting in and out of Punchbowl reasonably convenient. Also, the place has become a thriving residence for people of various cultural backgrounds. With that diversity, expect The Broadway Plaza and future establishments to cater to people with varying preferences and tastes.
Electrician Punchbowl 24/7
No matter the establishment though (whether it’s a shopping centre, a single retail store, an apartment complex or a single detached home), one thing should always be working reliably in the background.
If there’s an electrical malfunction, relaxation at home becomes impossible (especially after a long exhausting day of work) and in fact this can lead to huge financial losses to businesses. Aside from the productivity losses, some of the customers might be gone away forever because of the inconvenience.
That’s why many of our Punchbowl clients request for an electrical safety inspection and maintenance. We inspect the switchboards, safety switches, power points, light fittings and other fixtures to ensure their performance and safety. We then do the necessary repairs and replacements so that there’ll be no electrical failure or malfunction (especially during peak business hours).
Aside from electrical safety inspections (including building maintenance of power outlets, lighting systems, generators, surge protectors), our residential and commercial electrical expertise also includes:
- Power points, phone points, TV points
- Security lighting and smoke alarms
- Safety switches and surge protection
- Lighting, controls and dimmers
- Ceiling fans and bathroom exhaust fans
- Electrical testing and tagging of all residual current devices (RCDs) and plug-in electrical equipment
- Power factor correction
- Green energy solutions
- Emergency lighting and controls
- Commercial switchboards repair, installation and inspection
- Thermal imaging to proactively prevent switchboard failure and costly downtimes
Level 2 electrician Punchbowl
Aside from the usual electrical projects (repairs, rewiring, interior installations), our team has also become known in handling complex Level 2 electrical works including the following:
- New electrical connection (connecting to or adding overhead and/or underground service line)
- Metering services (e.g. new meter installation and configuration, switchboard upgrades)
- Temporary Builder’s Service (supply and install new builders’ poles on budget and on time)
- Power disconnection (safely disconnect the property’s electrical supply before demolition and renovation)
- UV damaged consumer mains repairs
- All types of services related to power poles, pillars and brackets
- Tiger Tails installation (effective visual aid in the prevention of electrical accidents on residential and commercial sites)
Contact us here today at Tiger Electrical if you want the project to be completed on time and on budget. For everything electrical many Punchbowl residents and business owners choose our team because of our strong reputation and commitment to ultimate client satisfaction.