We can witness nature, diversity and abundance in the Yeramba Lagoon loop track because of the royal spoonbills, black swans, white-faced herons, rainbow lorikeets, crimson rosellas and kookaburras. The place has become an important habitat for 100+ species of birds.
As the name suggests, the place has become popular with picnickers who want to step back from busy urban living and get closer again with nature (Georges River, park, birds, flora and fauna).
Electrician Picnic Point 24/7
But relaxing and enjoying all that is almost impossible if there’s an electrical issue. You can’t just leave your home or place of business if something’s wrong with the electrical system or fixtures.
Here at Tiger Electrical we arrive promptly on site and fix the problem right on the spot. We work quickly and efficiently so that you can better enjoy the days or better focus on your work or leisure. Our licensed and insured electricians ensure quality installation because we only use the best parts and tools.
Our technical expertise includes the following:
- Power points, phone points, TV points
- Security lighting and smoke alarms
- Safety switches and surge protection
- Lighting, controls and dimmers
- Ceiling fans and bathroom exhaust fans
- Electrical testing and tagging of all residual current devices (RCDs) and plug-in electrical equipment
- Power factor correction
- Green energy solutions
- Emergency lighting and controls
- Commercial switchboards repair, installation and inspection
- Thermal imaging to proactively prevent switchboard failure and costly downtimes
Whether it’s for a single bedroom or an entire house or commercial building, we have the skills and capabilities to get the job done on time and on budget.
Level 2 electrician Picnic Point
We take the same approach in handling Level 2 electrical work including the following:
- New electrical connection (connecting to or adding overhead and/or underground service line)
- Metering services (e.g. new meter installation and configuration, switchboard upgrades)
- Temporary Builder’s Service (supply and install new builders’ poles on budget and on time)
- Power disconnection (safely disconnect the property’s electrical supply before demolition and renovation)
- UV damaged consumer mains repairs
- All types of services related to power poles, pillars and brackets
- Tiger Tails installation (effective visual aid in the prevention of electrical accidents on residential and commercial sites)
Whether it’s a prompt electrical repair or a complex new electrical connection plus installation, Tiger Electrical can do it all and do it so in a professional and efficient manner. Contact us today and we’ll study your requirements.