With The Riff’s Westfield Penrith, Nepean Village and improving transport infrastructure (railway station, proposed M9, the Great Western Highway), Penrith has been always positioned for heavy urbanisation and rapid progress. Great thing here is that despite the recent developments, heritage-listed sites such as the Craithes House, Torin Building and Penrith Museum of Fire are still protected and valued.
However, moving forward requires ensuring that the basic rights and needs are also being protected and valued. It’s especially the case with electricity where breakdowns can interrupt home living and business activity. Those breakdowns threaten the progress on a micro and national level.
Electrician Penrith 24/7
We understand the situation’s gravity which is why we at Tiger Electrical are always quick to act. No matter what time you call and no matter where you are in Penrith you can always count on us for a prompt and professional electrical service. This is possible because our electricians are positioned in key strategic locations for rapid response.
Our licensed and insured electricians do the following:
- Repair of power points, lighting controls, wires, switchboards and other electrical components
- Safety switches and surge protection (both in residential and commercial structures)
- Partial and full house rewiring including switchboard upgrades
- Proper TV installation and secure mounting
- Phone points, emergency lighting, sensor lights, smoke alarms
- Data installations (we are licensed to carry out all Phone, Data, ADSL, Cat5e, Cat 6, Coax, TV and wireless installations)
- Essential and decorative lighting installation (indoor and outdoor)
- Bathroom exhaust fans, ceiling fans
- Smart energy saving solutions
- Electrical safety inspections & maintenance
- Scheduled maintenance of power outlets, lighting systems, generators, surge protectors and power factor correction units
- Electrical testing & tagging
- Thermal imaging to detect potential switchboard failure during peak usage hours
We take our work seriously whether it’s a single home, a commercial building or even a huge industrial facility. Our team already has experience in handling a wide variety of small home electrical repairs and large government electrical projects.
Level 2 electrician Penrith
Our team also has the necessary expertise, tools and authorisations to perform the following technical works:
- Connecting or disconnecting a property to or from the power network (for residential, commercial or industrial purposes)
- Prompt repair and troubleshooting if anything goes wrong with the power network services connecting to your property (e.g. storms, damaged underground or overhead service lines)
- UV damage and defect notice repair service
- New meter installation and configuration
- Tiger Tails installation (effective visual aid in the prevention of electrical accidents on residential and commercial sites)
- Temporary builder’s service for building sites
- All work related to the repair, installation and maintenance of electric poles, pillars and brackets
Rest assured that we’re always responsive whenever issues arise. If we did the work in the first place, the number of issues will be kept at a minimum because of how we strictly comply with the latest standards and requirements in electrical installations.
Contact us today here at Tiger Electrical if you want to ensure that professionals handle the work. We’ll always be glad to take your call and be of service.