Many early civilisations started and thrived near rivers. Tigris, Euphrates, Nile and the Yellow River are some places where people and enterprises thrived. It’s a similar case with Jannali where most of the commercial activity is found near the suburb’s railway station (along Box Road and Railway Crescent which sounds like the Fertile Crescent of the Middle East).
Aside from reasonable commercial activity, many people see this as a practical place because of the Jannali Reserve (which houses diverse flora and fauna), churches (e.g. Seechange Community Church, Jannali Congregational Church) and schools (three public schools and the St George & Sutherland Community College).
Electrician Jannali 24/7
Jannali residents and businesses also choose us here at Tiger Electrical when it comes to repairs and installations. People count on us because of our prompt response and action whether it’s a single outlet malfunction or an entire electrical system breakdown.
As residential, strata and commercial electricians we do the following:
- Repair of power points, lighting controls, wires, switchboards and other electrical fixtures and components
- Safety switches and surge protection (both in residential and commercial structures)
- Partial and full house rewiring including switchboard upgrades
- Proper TV installation and secure mounting
- Phone points, emergency lighting, sensor lights, smoke alarms
- Data installations (we are licensed to carry out all Phone, Data, ADSL, Cat5e, Cat 6, Coax, TV and wireless installations)
- Essential and decorative lighting installation (indoor and outdoor)
- Bathroom exhaust fans, ceiling fans
- Smart energy saving solutions
- Electrical safety inspections & maintenance
- Scheduled maintenance of power outlets, lighting systems, generators, surge protectors and power factor correction units
- Electrical testing & tagging
- Thermal imaging to detect potential switchboard failure during peak usage hours
Level 2 electrician Jannali
We are used to doing small electrical repair jobs as well as huge industrial contracts. Through those years we’ve become good at estimating timelines and budgets. The result is a smoother workflow as well as the cost-effective completion of projects including the following:
- New connections, maintenance and repair of both underground and overhead installations to electricity networks
- Disconnecting a property from the power network
- Point of attachments (POA) Disconnect/ Reconnect services, repairs and upgrades
- 24/7 prompt repair and troubleshooting if anything goes wrong with the power network services connecting to your property (e.g. storms, damaged underground or overhead service lines)
- UV damage and defect notice repair service
- New meter installation and configuration
- Tiger Tails installation (effective visual aid in the prevention of electrical accidents in residential and commercial sites)
- Temporary builder’s service for future and active construction sites
- All work related to the repair, installation and maintenance of electric poles, pillars and brackets
For small repairs we can send an electrician right away (we have electricians in strategic locations) and for major projects we can assemble an entire team and smoothly collaborate with other trades.
Phone us today here at Tiger Electrical (02 4605 0494) if you require a prompt response and professional electrical service for your home, business, property or project. Clients choose us because we value compliance, safety and other people’s time.