Being the central business district for Sydney’s southern suburbs, Hurstville has become a place of movement and activity. It’s good for the economy because when there’s a lot of movement this means there are a lot of transactions and money is fast exchanging hands. We can immediately witness that during the peak hours in Westfield Hurstville and Hurstville Central.
Hurstville also seems to be the centre and intersection of everything because suburban and intercity trains stop here. The suburb is also a major bus interchange. Indeed, Hurstville is about flow, movement and activity whether at home or business.
Electrician Hurstville 24/7
However, movement can be easily disrupted by electrical breakdowns and faulty connections. Instead of relaxing, the flickering lights or faulty wiring bothers you. Instead of working and servicing customers, faulty connections (which make computers and appliances useless) interrupt the business operation (loss of customers and loss of income).
You can call us here at Tiger Electrical for such emergencies. We have professional electricians positioned in strategic locations so that they can promptly go to the site. Our responsive team does the following:
- Repair of power points, switchboards, lighting, wires and controls
- Switchboard upgrades, partial and full house rewiring including tricky situations
- Safety switches and surge protection
- Connecting TV points, phone points
- Data installations (including upgrades for commercial office and industrial networks, preventive maintenance, and home/office networking requirements)
- Dimmers, LED lights (including the light fittings, necessary wires and controls)
- Security lighting, sensor lights and smoke alarms
- Proper installation of appliances and exhaust fans according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Electrical testing & tagging
- Emergency lighting installation
- Green energy solutions
- Full electrical installations (for renovations, new constructions and additions)
It’s a complete electrical service for homes, strata and commercial premises. We act quickly and make sure installations will last long and you won’t encounter related problems anytime soon.
Level 2 electrician Hurstville
Individual clients and contractors also rely on us when it comes to Level 2 electrical work including the following:
- Metering services and new connections (including 3 phase upgrades and temporary builders services)
- Proper and safe disconnection from the power network
- Poles, pillars and brackets (all types of services related to these)
- UV damage and defect notice repair service
- Tiger Tails installation (effective visual aid in the prevention of electrical accidents on residential and commercial sites)
We have the necessary qualifications and authorisations to perform such complex electrical work. You can benefit from our extensive experience in handling industrial and government projects.
Contact us here at Tiger Electrical for anything electrical. From the power point to the power pole, you can count on us that the job will be completed on time and on budget.