With shopping centres and retail parks (Harrington Plaza Fairwater Dr) and the nearby Oran Park Motor Racing Circuit, access and activity define Harrington Park. Add to that the A.B.C. Developmental Learning Centre, Harrington Park Public School and other education facilities, the suburb has become an ideal place for many people to live in.
Indeed, the suburb is now home to families with young children (more than half) which explains the presence of primary schools here. In addition, the houses are fairly large (it’s common to see houses with at least 4 bedrooms).
Electrician Harrington Park
However, in large homes and commercial structures there are more things that could go wrong. It’s especially the case when it comes to electrical wires and fixtures. It’s important that these are promptly and regularly inspected for safety and performance. And in case of malfunctions and failures, these should be fixed right away by a professional electrician.
Here at Tiger Electrical we can promptly arrive on your site no matter where you are in Harrington Park and no matter what time you call. Our licensed and insured electricians are already used to working in large detached houses. We will respect your home and clean up the site after the job so you won’t have to.
Our technical expertise includes but is not limited to the following:
- General electrical repairs (power points, switchboards, other electrical connections)
- Partial and full house rewiring
- Switchboard upgrades
- TV points, phone points, power points
- Safe installation of TV and kitchen and bathroom appliances
- Safety switches, surge protection
- LED downlights, dimmers, security lighting, sensor lights, smoke alarms
- Bathroom exhaust fans
- Electrical safety inspections
We have also handled new electrical installations for new constructions and renovations (whether it’s a full home or a single kitchen). Our professional electricians handle jobs no matter how big or small.
Level 2 electricians Harrington Park
Many individual clients and building contractors also contact us here at Tiger Electrical when it comes to Level 2 electrical work. Through the years we’ve handled the following complex and technical assignments:
- New electrical connection (connecting to or adding overhead and/or underground service lines)
- Metering services (e.g. new meter installations, switchboard upgrades)
- Temporary Builder’s Service (supply and install new builders’ poles on budget and on time)
- Power disconnection (safely disconnect the property’s electrical supply before demolition)
- All types of services related to power poles, pillars and brackets
One common request we get is about safely disconnecting a property before a renovation takes place. We’ve also performed switchboard upgrades to better accommodate the higher energy requirements of growing households and families.
Contact us here today for a prompt and cost-effective completion of your electrical project (including repairs, installations, inspections and upgrades). Here at Tiger Electrical you can be sure of professional results at competitive prices.