It seems Casula is in the middle of everything. Going to Camden, Liverpool and Parramatta is just minutes away (and at least 30 minutes going to the airport). M5 and M7 are also nearby which makes going in and out of the Casula a breeze. Add to that the ease of going to the commercial and retail centre of Liverpool by taking a bus (frequently serviced by Transit Systems).
Casula has its own commercial centres though (with the Casula Mall and the Crossroads Homemaker Centre). For most of the time there’s no reason to go far because Casula already has everything people look for (and in case they have to look far, just drive for minutes or take a bus which is always available).
We’re also always available here at Tiger Electrical when it comes to electrical emergencies. Whether it’s a home electrical shutdown, flickering lights, burnt outlets and wires or faulty connections, our licensed and insured electricians can promptly arrive at your site no matter what time you call.
Our professional electrical services include (but not limited to) the following:
- Repair of outlets, power points, lighting controls, wires, switchboards and other electrical components
- Safety switches and surge protection
- Partial and full house rewiring including switchboard upgrades
- Proper TV installation and secure mounting
- Phone points, emergency lighting, sensor lights, smoke alarms
- Essential and decorative lighting installation (indoor and outdoor)
- Bathroom exhaust fans, ceiling fans
- Smart energy saving solutions
- Electrical safety inspections & maintenance
- Scheduled maintenance of power outlets, lighting systems, generators, surge protectors and power factor correction units
- Electrical testing & tagging
- Commercial switchboard repair & installation
- Thermal imaging to prevent switchboard failure during peak usage hours
Level 2 electricians Casula
Our team has also handled major electrical installations. In fact, Tiger Electrical is qualified and authorised to perform Level 2 electrical work including the following:
- Connecting and disconnecting (e.g. before demolition) a property from the power network
- Adding new overhead and/or underground service lines
- Temporary builder’s service for building sites
- Metering installation and configuration
- All work related to the repair, installation and maintenance of electric poles, pillars and brackets
- Tiger Tails installation (visual aid to prevent accidents in residential and commercial sites)
We provide complete electrical solutions from connecting the property to the property network down to installing the last outlet in the bedroom. Many individual clients and contractors in Casula choose our services because of our complete solution and commitment to customer satisfaction as well.
Contact us today if you want to ensure clean and professional results for your electrical project. Rest assured that the prices are competitive and the results will be long lasting.